- Who are the tutors of Bay Area French Tutor?
We are all French natives with years of teaching experience. For more information on each of us, check out our profiles on Our Tutors page.
- What services do you provide?
We offer one-on-one tutoring. It is, in our experience, the most effective way to learn a language. Our tutors create a curriculum based on the needs and goals of each of their students.What areas do you cover?
– East Bay, within the triangle Hayward-Walnut Creek-Richmond
– San Francisco
– Marin County, within the triangle Novato-Fairfax-Sausalito
– The Peninsula and South Bay
- Do you offer online tutoring?
Yes, if you are too far away for an in-person class, we will set you up with one of our tutors via Skype, FaceTime or WhatsApp. However, we do not recommend online classes for beginners.
- What is your students’ age range?
We teach adults and children alike. Our students’s ages range from 7 to 82 years old.
- Where do you meet your students?
We usually meet our adult students in a public place such as a café. We meet our younger students in their homes, provided there is an adult in the house.
- What are your prices?
– East Bay: $75/hr for one hour of one-on-one tutoring a week; $70/hr for two hours a week; and $65/hr for three hours a week;
– San Francisco, Marin County, the Peninsula & South Bay: $80/hr for one hour of one-on-one tutoring a week; $75/hr for two hours a week; and $70/hr for three hours a week.
Get In Touch
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for in the message box.
You can also call (646) 639-7708 for more information.